PCC Early College logo

Concurrent Enrollment Accuplacer Request

You must have a PCC S-number before you take the Accuplacer. If you do not have one,
please Apply to PCC.

If you can't remember your S-number, please email EarlyCollege@pueblocc.edu
and we will be able to assist you.
I would like to take the Accuplacer: *

You will need to take the Accuplacer in person.

Please click on the SUBMIT button below to schedule an in-person testing appointment.