• Registration is required for all programs/camps.
• Programs/camps prices and information are subject to change without notice.
• Fees are not pro-rated for missed classes or late registration. Sorry, no makeups for missed sessions.
• Early drop-offs are not permitted. Participants are welcome 10 minutes prior to camp start time.
• Late pick ups are prohibited. Pick ups later than 10 minutes after camp ends will be fined $1 for every minute.
DATE CHANGE / CANCELLATION POLICY
• Date Changes and Cancellations can be made, free of charge, at any time up to 7 days before the start of a class.
• Date Changes and Cancellations made within 7 days ahead of scheduled class can be made, for a $10 date change/cancellation fee. Fee must be paid at time of date change/cancellation.
• No shows will forfeit their class fee, no exceptions.
• Refunds for Sewing 101 and Season Passes will be granted within 30 days of purchase. Refunds will not be made after 30 days, no exceptions.
PARTICIPANT CODE OF CONDUCT
All participants are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times while participating in any Fashion Camp- Create. Design. Sew. activity. The following guidelines are designed to provide safe and enjoyable activities for all participants:
- Be respectful to all participants and staff.
- Take direction from staff / instructors.
- Refrain from using abusive or foul language.
- Refrain from causing bodily harm to self or other participants.
- Refrain from damaging equipment, supplies, and facilities.
- Refrain from harassment of staff / instructors or participants.
Failure to follow these rules may result in denial of participation privileges.
Fashion Camp - Create.Design.Sew. strives to make your participation fun, rewarding, educational and safe.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION & POLICIES I (We) the undersigned certify that I (We) have read, reviewed, understand and agree to the Registration Information & Policies on adjacent page.
PHOTO RELEASE I (We) understand that from time to time Fashion Camp representatives may photograph activities of the participants. By signing this form, I (We) authorize Fashion Camp to use or publish any photographs taken showing my participation or my child/children’s to promote classes on the FASHION CAMP-CREATE.DESIGN.SEW. website, social networking sites, and/or promotional flyers.
WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY I (We) HEREBY WAIVE AND RELEASE, indemnify, hold harmless and forever discharge FASHION CAMP–CREATE.DESIGN.SEW. (hereinafter referred to as “ORGANIZATION”) and its teachers, agents, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, successors, members, trustees, alumni, and assigns, of and from any and all claims, demands, expenses, causes of action, lawsuits, damages and liabilities, of every kind and nature, whether known or unknown, in law or equity, that I or CHILD ever had or may have, arising from or in any way related to CHILD’S participation in any of the functions or activities conducted by, on the premises of, or for the benefit of, ORGANIZATION provided that this waiver of liability does not apply to any acts of gross negligence, or intentional, willful or wanton misconduct.
I understand that the activities that said CHILD will participate in are inherently dangerous and may cause serious or grievous injuries, including bodily injury, damage to personal property and/or death. On behalf of myself, CHILD, my heirs, assigns and next of kin, I and said CHILD waive all claims for damages, injuries and death sustained to me or my property, that I or said CHILD may have against the aforementioned released party to such activity.
CHILD has the necessary and requisite skills to participate in all aspects of this camp, except as noted below. The nature of the activities has been fully disclosed and any flyer, advertisement, or brochure relating to the participating activities is expressly made a part of this WAIVER AND RELEASE.
By this Waiver, I, on behalf of said CHILD, assume any risk, and take full responsibility and waive any claims of personal injury, death or damage to personal property associated with ORGANIZATION including but not limited to participating in the function or event, using the facility and its equipment in any manner, form or fashion, and transportation to and from the function.
This WAIVER AND RELEASE contains the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between them concerning the subject matter of this WAIVER AND RELEASE. The provisions of this WAIVER AND RELEASE may be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part, only upon the prior written consent of all parties.
The provision of this WAIVER AND RELEASE will continue in full force and effect even after the termination of the activities conducted by, on the premises of, or for the benefit of, ORGANIZATION whether by agreement, by operation of law, or otherwise.
I have read, understand and fully agree to the terms of this WAIVER AND RELEASE. I understand and confirm that by signing this WAIVER AND RELEASE said CHILD and I have given up considerable future legal rights. I have signed this Agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to me. My signature is proof of my intention to execute a complete and unconditional WAIVER AND RELEASE of all liability to the full extent of the law.
CHILD is subject to the following allergies or medical conditions, and I authorize the facility to disclose these conditions to a physician or other medical professional in the event said CHILD should require emergency medical care, additionally, I authorize ORGANIZATION to call for medical help for CHILD: