Thank you for your interest in speaking at the 2024 SHRM Missouri State Conference being held August 6-9 at Margaritaville Lake Resort, Osage Beach, Missouri. This application is for Concurrent Session Speakers only (no honorarium or speaker fee).
When developing educational sessions for Missouri SHRM events, our primary goal is to address the most pressing, current and emerging HR management issues. We aim to help HR professionals excel in their careers. In addition to featuring the profession's current and emerging trends, topics are also mapped to The SHRM Body of Applied Skills and Knowledge (SHRM BASK), which outlines the behavioral competencies and HR knowledge needed for effective job performance. Submissions not related to the field or practice of human resources will not be considered.
Due to the sheer volume of speaker applications, we cannot schedule individual briefing calls, or respond to individual inquiries.
Concurrent Session Speaker Benefits:
- Complimentary registration for the entire conference (including networking events)
- One night of lodging and mile and/or coach airfare to the conference, if requested upon application. It is possible that sessions may not be selected based on the distance of travel, and conference budget limitations.
- Post-conference list of all attendees who "opt in" to have their information shared for one-time use
- Published authors will have the opportunity to offer/sell books post-session
- DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: December 1, 2023
- Speakers will be notified by February 1, 2024. If you have not received an invitation to speak by this date, you can assume that your application was not accepted.