Housatonic Resources Recovery Authority

Annual Permit ONLY Application (Effective August 1, 2022 through July 31, 2023)                

DO NOT leave questions blank. Incomplete applications will be returned.

You must provide an answer to every question. If the question is not applicable, write “N.A.” or “Not Applicable.”

What is an HRRA permit and who is required to have one?

The HRRA Permit gives access to the HRRA transfer stations for municipal solid waste including junk/residential bulky (under 4’).  Permit holders are charged the contracted HRRA MSW Tip Fee and there is no minimum tonnage.  The HRRA Permit does not cover construction and demolition debris tip fees.  The 2022-23 MSW Tip Fee effective July 1, 2022, is $98.43.  This does not include any current fuel and or transportation surcharges.

More information about the HRRA permit and current tip fees can be viewed at https://hrra.org/haulers/

Save & Return

Use an account to return to saved work.
Is your company paid to collect solid waste, junk/bulky waste, recycling, C&D, and/or organics etc.? *
Type of Business *
Payment will be made by: *
Transfer Stations you use (click all that apply) *
Material to be disposed of at Transfer Station *
I understand I must submit a Certificate of Insurance ACORD form:

There are no exceptions. All haulers are required to provide the same coverage.  * 🛈
Is your company required by law to carry Workers’ Compensation Coverage? *

Total Permits Requesting * 🛈

Do you collect from: *
Are all the vehicles to be permitted and/or registered equipped with tarps that will be used to keep loads covered at all times as required by State law? *
Can all the vehicles to be permitted and/or registered be automatically tipped at the transfer station without the driver exiting the vehicle, as required by transfer station regulations? *
Do any of the vehicles to be permitted operate in interstate commerce and have a gross vehicle weight rating or gross combination weight rating of 10,001 pounds or more? *
Do any of the vehicles to be permitted operate only in CT and have a gross vehicle weight rating or gross combination weight rating of 18,001 pounds or more? *
Is the company’s USDOT number or USDOT CT number displayed on the company’s vehicles as required by law? *

Is the company’s name displayed on all vehicles as required by State law? *
Are all the drivers who will collect or transport solid waste in any HRRA municipality legally permitted to operate the applicable motor vehicle in the State of CT? *
Are all the Company's employees who will collect and/or work within any HRRA municipality legally able to work in the United States? *
I understand I must print FORM B - Sworn Affidavit and have it notarized.  The original will be submitted to the HRRA on or before the annual deadline of July 31st.  
 * 🛈
I have read and agree to FORM C - Transfer Station Access Agreement and Release of Liability and Indemnification Agreement * 🛈
I have read and agree to FORM D - Transfer Station Credit Agreement * 🛈
I personally filled out and/or verified the accuracy of the information in this application (FORM A) and attest under penalty of perjury that all the information herein provided is true and accurate. *
Powered byFormsiteReport abuse