Poster Session Details:
1. Abstracts on PEPFAR related research topics or involving research in an area or country receiving PEPFAR services will be accepted. Data pubished or presented at other meetings are also welcome for submission to this meeting as the intent is to allow local investigators to share their research.
2. Abstracts must be submitted through this form before FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2019.
3. Electronic posters should be in landscape orientation and follow the ePosterBoard formatting guidelines. Please use the landscape template to customize your poster. Download the ePosterBoard Formatting Guidelines and ePosterBoard Template.
4. Posters must be brought to the symposium on a flash drive for upload before 1:30pm the day of hte symposium. Please save any embedded multimedia files on the flash drive as well.
5. All presenters will be notified if the submitted abstract is selected for the poster session. Please direct any questions to Amanda Gorey at email@example.com or Mark Ingaciola at firstname.lastname@example.org.