TRIO Professional Staff Application
Mandatory Orientation: July 1, 2021 at 12:00pm - 1:00pm Eastern Time
Program Dates: July 7-8 and July 13-14, 2021
The Council for Opportunity in Education (COE) is excited to host the 2021 Virtual Keith Sherin Global Leaders program where 30 TRIO Professional Staff will have a chance to take part in robust discussions around current global issues with COE's international partners as well as learn the basic steps that are necessary to plan and finance a study abroad experience.
Programming will include the following:
* Global Perspectives around Current Issues
* Study Abroad Basics Workshops
* Remarks From Your International Peers and Study Abroad Hosts
* Cultural Awareness: Getting to Know the Dutch
* Paying for a Study Abroad Program
Additional benefits to participating in the program are:
* Induction to a global network of emerging leaders on college access and completion,
* Invitation to COE-sponsored professional development programs abroad when safe, in-person travel resumes.
*Current TRIO Program Professional
*Access to reliable computer and internet connection for the entire program July 7-8 and July 13-14, 2021.
To apply, complete the Staff Application and submit supporting materials no later than Friday, May 14 at midnight ET. Create an account to save your application and return to it later.
Create an account to save your application and return to it later.
Supporting Materials Include:
* Statement from TRIO Professional (not to exceed 500 words) responding to the question, "Why are you interested in participating in this program?"
COE will notify selected staff by Monday, June 14, 2021 and will invite them to attend a mandatory orientation on Thursday, July 1, 2021 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm ET
Questions? Contact Holly Hexter at firstname.lastname@example.org