Must be a full-time staff employed in the College of Arts and Sciences.
NOTE: Not eligible if the applicant has received Staff Research Travel Award funds within the past two years.
Applicant must complete ALL of the following information:
- Electronically submit the online CAS Staff Research Travel Award.
- Electronically submit a Statement of Intent and Purpose (additional instructions below), include an itemized budget, along with the notification of acceptance by the conference, if presenting.
- Electronically submit a copy of a brief synopsis if presenting.
- Electronically submit an endorsement from the chair/director.
- Home department willing to financially support recipient’s travel
- Research Index account number must be provided.
- Verification of completed travel purchase order number must be included.
All documents (steps 2-6 above) should be uploaded to the application.
An applicant may submit only one proposal for the designated travel period.
Fall semester (September 1st-December 31st): July 16th
Spring semester (January 1st-May 15th): October 16th
Summer semester (May 16th-August 31st): March 14th
(* indicates required field)