Summary: The College of Arts & Sciences (CAS) welcomes applications for our Experiential Learning Fellowship. This funding is to support CAS students who will be participating in otherwise unpaid mentored research, practica placements, or internships related to their field of study. CAS is offering $400 one-time awards to eligible applicants.
Eligibility: Applicants must have declared majors in the College of Arts & Sciences and be participating in otherwise unpaid mentored research or practica placements or internship placements related to their field of study. Applicants must identify a sponsoring faculty member who has reviewed and approved the research/internship proposal and will monitor the placement.
- Declared major in a College of Arts & Sciences program and in good academic standing
- Relevance of proposed experience to program of study
- Relevance of proposed experience to planned career pathway after degree completion
- Imminence of planned graduation date
- Confirmation of placement by sponsoring faculty member