ALL presenters are REQUIRED to be a member of PSOH. If you are a medical student submitting an abstract, a PSOH member must be one of the authors of your abstract in order to be able to present.
Abstract File Submission Requirements:
- Must include
- Tables may be included (single spaced)
- Must use generic names for drugs and devices
- Must use standard abbreviations
- DO NOT include illustrations, figures, references, authors, institutions, or funding sources
- Submit in PDF or Word Document format ONLY
If you do not follow the submission requirements, you will be required to re-submit your abstract in the proper format.