Dear Proposal Applicant,
Thank you for your interest and time in submitting your proposal. The coming 2016 program comes off the heels of very successful 2012 and 2014 Symposiums, which were both sold out events. This event is co-sponsored with The Garrison Institute, and will be November 3-6, 2016 at The Garrison Institute, Garrison, NY. For 2016, we are concentrating on the themes of Radical Compassion in Palliative and End of Life Care between all aspects of the team, from patient to doctor, nurse, social worker and chaplain.
We are looking forward to it being a rich four days within community and are seeking innovative workshop proposals that include discussion and experiential aspects with q/a and community participation. We view our presenters as the thought leaders in the field, and support your progressive ideas toward communication and intimacy as it relates to healing.
Listed below are the RFP instructions. If you have any questions, please email Mary at Mary@zencare.org or by calling 212.677.1087.
The Application Process:
We encourage you to submit your RFP early as we review proposals in the order we receive them.
How to Apply:
- Download the RFP to your computer from our site.
- Answer all questions in paragraph or short essay form directly onto the application.
- When completed, save your application with your name and with '.doc 'at the end. (Ex. MaryRemingtonRFP.doc)
- Go back to zencare.org, to the Symposium's event page, and click on ‘Proposals.'
- Follow the steps to upload the RFP, and you may also upload your Resume/s at this time, naming the file Ex. MaryRemingtonResume.doc (as you did with the application).
- After you have uploaded your documents, click Continue.
- You have successfully submitted your RFP when you see a page that says ‘Thank you for your information.’
Your RFP will be considered complete after your RFP & Reference Form are submitted successfully. All materials are due by MARCH 1, 2016.
After your complete RFP is reviewed, we will call or email you directly to discuss next steps.