NIDA Non-Academic Grievance Form

NIDA students can use this form to submit a non-academic grievance or complaint. The written statement should contain sufficient information for it to be investigated and all relevant information should be lodged at the time of submission.
Please refer to NIDA's Non-Academic Grievance Policy for more information.