Calling All California Democratic Attorneys!
Would you like to put your legal skills to work to ensure Democratic success in the November 6, 2018 General Election?
If so, join the California Democratic Party (CDP) Promote and Protect the Vote (P2TV) Team!
Since 1992, the California Democratic Party, through our Promote and Protect the Vote Program, has been protecting the rights of ALL voters and ensuring that EVERY VOTE COUNTS! If you are interested in volunteering and assisting in the CDP's voter protection activities, please sign up by completing this form.
In 2018, the California Democratic Party is sponsoring California Election Legal Training, approved by the State Bar of California for MCLE credit.
- How to ensure that Democratic voters are protected from intimidation before and on Election Day
- The ins and outs of the rules on:
- Vote-By-Mail Ballots
- Electioneering Before and on Election Day
- Challenges to Voters
- Provisional Ballots
- Identification Checks at the Polls
- Vote Centers (Applicable in Five Counties in 2018)
- And More!
There are opportunities for every level of involvement:
- Before Election Day
- On Election Day
- Post-Election Day
- From your home or office
- Out in the Field
For more information or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com.