Please note that renewal is for a full year. Policies from 2018 - 2019 are not already in force because 7/1/18 - 7/1/19 and are not automatically bridged. The new policy year of 2018 - 2019 has begun but will only continue pending receipt of premium payment for the current period.
Coverage is primarily for Commercial Liability and Office Property as well as liability.
Please review the following CDP Liability Insurance levels of coverage.
Please be sure to read this completely.
CDP ORGANIZATIONS WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR COVERAGE:
● County Central Committees
● Chartered Democratic Clubs
● PLEASE NOTE: CANDIDATE COMMITTEES are NOT eligible for this program.
LEVELS / PRICE OF COVERAGE
County Central Committee - BASIC LIABILITY COVERAGE ($650)
County Central Committee - BASIC LIABILITY COVERAGE + additional property coverage ($800)
Chartered Clubs BASIC LIABILITY COVERAGE ($550)
Chartered Clubs BASIC LIABILITY COVERAGE + additional property ($700)
Special Event Coverage - ($200 for ONLY those organizations that have NOT paid the full July 2018- July 2019 Premium)
- BASIC COVERAGE: Commercial Liability of $ 1 million per occurrence and $2 million General Aggregate, and $ 100,000 Fire Damage Legal Liability. Property damage and/or Bodily Injury claims are subject to a $5,000 per occurrence deductible, and include but is not limited to:
Premises operations, Completed Operations, and Host Liquor Liability.
The policy covers liability for such events as monthly meetings, whether in a member’s home or outside the facility, voter registration at an enclosed mall, a campaign rally in a park, fundraisers in a member’s house or backyard, a booth at a county fair, etc.
- BASIC LIABILITY + ADDITIONAL PROPERTY: If you establish and maintain a permanent, year-round, office and/or anticipate opening temporary offices before 7/1/19, you can purchase additional Business Personal Property Coverage to protect your business property (excluding cash) and computer equipment from losses including fire, vandalism, and theft. The policy covers $75,000 total for all unnamed locations. Property losses are subject to a $1,000 deductible per claim. Additional scheduled personal property may be added at an additional premium cost. Please include all known properties on the Basic Converge + Additional Property form. Add additional properties as you obtain the location information and inform Kasey Walukones in our Sacramento office.
- SPECIAL EVENT COVERAGE: coverage is extended to events a Special Event Certificate request must be forwarded in advance. For anticipated attendance of 0-500 people, there is no charge for an initial “one time” Special Event Insurance Certificate.”
NOTE: After a “one time” Special Event certificate has been utilized, any additional event coverage requested is a $200 charge per event for those organizations that have NOT paid the full July 2018-2019 Premium.
Events over 500 but up to 1,000 people are subject to underwriter approval. The $200.00 charge only applies to those organizations that have not paid the full July 2018-2019 policy premium. Please see below for premium charges.