Calling All California Democratic Attorneys!
Would you like to put your legal skills to work to ensure Democratic success in the November 3, 2020 General Election?
If so, join the California Democratic Party (CDP) Voter Protection Team!
Since 1992, the California Democratic Party, through our Voter Protection Team, has been protecting the rights of ALL voters and ensuring that EVERY VOTE COUNTS! If you are interested in volunteering and assisting in the CDP's voter protection activities, please sign up by completing this form.
In 2020, the California Democratic Party is sponsoring California Election Legal Training, approved by the State Bar of California for MCLE credit.
Election protection is more important than ever. With Trump and the Republicans taking unprecedented measures to disrupt election processes, hamstring the post office, and suppress voting, our Voter Protection Team will play a critical role in ensuring that Every Vote Counts! Join us!
- How to ensure that Democratic voters are protected from intimidation before and on Election Day
- The ins and outs of the rules on:
- Vote-By-Mail Ballots, including issues regarding applying for a ballot, returning the ballot, and post-Election Day regarding signature match and cure procedures
- Voter Choice Act issues, including Vote Centers, Drop-off Locations and more
- Electioneering Before and on Election Day
- Collecting Ballots from Voters
- Provisional Ballots
- Identification Checks at the Polls
- Challenges to Voters
- And More!
There are opportunities for every level of involvement:
- Early Voting Period (10/27 through 10/30)
- Vote Centers Open and Election Day (10/31 through 11/3
- Post-Election Day (11/4 through 12/1)
For more information or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com.