Liability Insurance Verification
All exhibitors are required to submit verification of liablity insurance.
Insurance & Indemnification
- All exhibitors and Exhibitor Appointed Contractors are required to maintain their own insurance to cover all contingencies, including but not limited to fire, theft, property damage (especially in transit), business interruption, liabilities and worker’s compensation.
- Exhibitors and Exhibitor Appointed Contractors are required to provide a COI with a minimum of $1,000,000 General Liability. CCUS should be named as an additional insured. 1444 South Boulder Ave Tulsa OK 74119.
- Each exhibitor and Exhibitor Appointed Contractor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages and claims arising out of exhibitor’s activities on the Convention Center premises and will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Show Management and the George R. Brown Convention Center, their agents, and employees from any and all such losses, damages, and claims.
- Neither Show Management nor the George R. Brown Convention Center maintain insurance covering the exhibitor’s or Exhibitor Appointed Contractor property or lost revenue and it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
- Each exhibitor and Exhibitor Appointed Contractor agrees to and shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Show Management, the George R. Brown Convention Center and their respective Members, Officers, Directors, Agents and Employees from all costs, liabilities, claims, damages or expenses, including without limitation claims for personal and bodily injury or property damage, arising out of or associated with exhibitor’s use or occupancy of or exhibition in any part of the George R. Brown Convention Center, including without limitation any work done by or any act, neglect or omission of exhibitor or its employees, agents, contractors, and invitees in connection with such use, occupancy, or exhibition.
If you need to purchase insurance coverage please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link here: