WSKG Education: Parent/Caregiver Survey
WSKG wants to learn more about what you, the parents & caregivers in our region, are looking for to help support your children. Please take this short survey to help inform us! We care about our community and want to offer the services that are most important to you. Thank you.
1. What county and state do you reside in? Ex: Tompkins County, NY
2. What is your household income level? Please choose one.
3. What are the age ranges of your children? Please choose all that apply.
0 to 2 years old
3 to 5 years old
6 to 8 years old
9 to 12 years old
12 to 17 years old
4. Does your family watch children's programming online?
5. Would you like WSKG to offer additional hours of children's TV programming?
6. Where do you currently obtain information on family activities occurring in the community? Choose all that apply.
Other (please be specific):
7. Do you feel that your community offers enough family-friendly events?
8. Would you be interested in attending parent workshops from WSKG Education Department?
9. Which topics are you interested in learning more about? Choose all that apply.
At-home learning: Arts
At-home learning: Reading/Writing/Vocabulary
At-home learning: Science/Math
Early Childhood Issues (weaning pacifier, potty training, welcoming a new sibling, etc.)
Health/Wellness (physical health, nutrition, exercise, etc.)
Media Literacy & Healthy Media Consumption
Social/Emotional Health (bullying prevention, positive communication strategies, etc.)
10. Would you be interested in having your child participate in learning programs (classes, camps, learning labs, workshops, etc.) offered by WSKG Education Department?
11. Which topics would your child be interested in learning more about through WSKG? Choose all that apply.
Creating Media (video, audio, digital)
Touring a TV/Radio Station
12. Are you currently a member of WSKG?
13. Which social media outlets do you use? Choose all that apply.
I do not use social media.
14. Would you be interested in joining a WSKG Kids Club, a fee-based service that offers exclusive family events, character meet & greets, welcome package, and other goodies?
15. Overall, do you have any other suggestions for the WSKG Education/Outreach Department? Please write:
WSKG will randomly select one survey participant to receive a $10 Target gift card upon the closing of this public survey. If you'd like to be entered into this random drawing, please leave your email address.
Indicates Response Required