The 2015 Kansas FFA Convention happens on Kansas State University Campus May 26 - 29.
Please complete the form below to provide convention staff with the necessary information to process your registration and help to make your convention experience possible.
What to know before you begin registration:
- Chapter Registration = $125. ($25 Late fee after May 8)
- Chaperones who will be attending convention with your chapter
- Delegate names, their e-mail addresses and committee preference
- Parking permits needed (note: parking garage available this year)
- Number of dance tickets **Dance dress code, check Thursday Thoughts**
- Number of tickets for the Alumni Hypnotist Show
- Proficiency and Stars Luncheon guests
Online registration will close May 15.