Explore the Floor
AAPG’s Explore the Floor game will send attendees to participating exhibiting companies’ booths to validate game cards for the opportunity to win daily prizes. One grand prize will be awarded before the show closes on Wednesday.
Here’s how the game works:
- Game cards will be given to qualified attendees* at registration; one card/entry per person.
- To qualify for daily drawings, attendees must visit all participating companies’ booths (maximum 20 locations) and receive a validation stamp.
- Booth numbers on the game card will guide players to participating companies’ booths.
- Completed cards must be taken to the game card redemption area on the exhibit floor, where the grand prize will be prominently displayed.
- One end-of-day drawing will be conducted on Monday and Tuesday to encourage the participation of one-day attendees.
- The grand prize drawing will be conducted at 9:45 a.m. on Wednesday. The winning attendee must be present to claim the prize.
The Explore the Floor game will boost show ‘buzz’ and interest in the exhibition and increase traffic to your booth.
Explore the Floor game participation includes:
- Recognition on extensive game signage throughout the convention center.
- Your logo and booth number displayed on game entry cards.
- Game validation stamp.
- List of participating companies on the game page of the event website pre- and post-show.
- Recognition in the official on-site program book.
Game card slots are $2,000 and available only to current ACE exhibiting companies. This opportunity is limited to 20 companies on a first-come, first-served basis.
*These show types are excluded from playing: Exhibitor Complimentary and Exhibitor Staff registrants; AAPG Contractors and Exhibitor-Appointed Contractors employees and affiliates, unless registered on a full paid attendee registration.